Skip to main content

STOLEN SWEETHEART❤️ SEVEN


 Dress me in your favorite

shade of Red
Hold me in all the right places
like a fine tailored dress
Fix my Appendages and Affix
my Affection in your
direction
Rearrange my posture
to align with you
Then,
I will stretch my hands to you.’

 

GEORGE

I knew Kaira would do things but I really never thought she would be a murderer. I needed no proof that it was her who got Wathu and Vundu brutally murdered. i had done dirty things and I had people who would do the whole work for me very clean and neat but when I said I would deal with Wathu, murder was the last thing to go for. I knew how much Madelyn loved her sister and I wouldn’t want to harm her cause I knew too well that that would bring more pain to Madelyn.

The next day, I got ready to attend the burial, Kaira tried to stop me but I insisted on going; apart from anything else, Wathu was my sister in-law before the whole shit came through and it wouldn’t be nice if I wasn’t present at the funeral. It would surely raise suspicions. When I informed mother about it; she said she too would be present. She came along with father.

For once in a long time, I felt so disappointed and bad after I saw Madelyn; Thank heavens she didn’t show off her anger when she saw me and the family; she instead came to where we were, knelt down before my parents, greeted them and then greeted me, Kaira and Ngana my youngest sister. I had married a good woman but my foolishness was leading me to loose her.

AKANTE

Seeing George at the funeral really pissed me off. I wish I could pour hot water on him and that half cast of his sister. I was sure he must have even had a sexual affair with his other slender pompous sister Ngana. Oooh!my heart was boiling. And seeing how Madelyn showed respect to them it so much pained me. I wish she knew the kind of monster her husband was.

After I had listened to the voicemails, something kept telling me that George must have been behind Wathu and Vundu’s death. It must have been him; who would want to be disgraced to the world for incest? Surely nobody. George was a big man in town. He was in his late-thirties but he had made it big and he was very well known so he would go to any length just to maintain his reputation. I mean, I knew how men like George lived; his life earnings were too much so he wouldn’t want to be messed with. Perhaps, was he in some cult? Wait- was he really an occultist? Like, who would then just be sleeping with his biological sister for no reason? I told myself that from that day, I would be minding George’s business until I got the whole truth.

LUCAS

I got home and Nafe told me that Adele had left for Mchinji to see her cousin. She indeed had a cousin in Mchinji but I just couldn’t trust that.
when I checked my phone, I found her missed calls and text messages. She wrote the same thing. “Hey sweetlove; stepped out to see Kate- you know she put to bed three weeks ago. Lots of love. wifey.”

Whether she had gone to Kate’s or where else, I really didn’t care. The only thing I wanted then was just for Madelyn to be okay and things to go back to normal with her, expect with her husband of course, I didn’t really want her back with that monster. In as much as Adele wronged me, I never really would raise my hands on her. I have always learnt that “Violence solves Nothing.”

The next day I went for the burial ceremony, I was delighted to see Madelyn smiling, at least that made me be at ease. We only talked for a few minutes; Mule and Tholu were there too. I didn’t want to engage in a long conversation with her, after all her husband was present.

MADELYN

Weeks went by, Wathu was really gone, never to come back. We cleared out the house and rented out the house. the kids didn’t had to stay there anymore. It would just create unnecessary hurtful memories.

Mair, Lester’s wife offered to take in the twins. She was such a great woman, so I didn’t had problems with her decision, and Aunt Zinenani agreed to the idea; at least Mair had the experience with kids unlike me so I was sure that the kids would live well with them.

My marriage issues were resolved and I was told to go back to my matrimonial home; George had apologized and still was apologizing. His kinsmen instructed that we should be left alone and be given time to resolve our issues. That meant, no visitors were allowed; especially from George’s family.

Akante didn’t really like the outcome of the meeting between my kinsmen and George’s kinsmen, she wanted me to file for a divorce and be free but I just couldn’t give up already; the inner me kept assuring me that George was going to change someday sooner or later so I needed not to give up but rather give him another chance.

     Akante: “Well, if it makes you happy then fine by me. But that doesn’t mean I will stop asking you to file a divorce when he provokes you even at minimal issues. Girl, you deserve something better than George.”
      Me: “I know sweetheart, but let me just try this once more. I promise; I will come out alive, George is going to change and I am positive about it.”

     Akante: “You think so? What if he will never change? After all his family is still there. Sooner or later they will start visiting and it wont be rosy anymore.”

        Me: “I know.. yah I know. But I still insist on this one.”

AKANTE

I really wanted to tell Lyn everything. I wish to have explained what Wathu told me to her but I was scared of what her reaction would be and then again, I had no valid evidence on the whole thing. Letting her go back to George was something I couldn’t withstand but I was left with no choice than to let her go; guess I  only needed to focus on finding evidence on what Wathu told me she saw and also if my suspicions about Wathu and Vundu’s death were right.

I drove Madelyn to her house, we found George in smiles waiting for us on the car-park.
He stretched his hands towards Madelyn, hugged and kissed her. –>Disgusting!! I rolled my eyes<

I really wasn’t pleased with the whole fake loving from George, how I wish I smacked his big head.
     George: “So, here’s something for my beautiful wife (he gave Madelyn a car key-OKAY!!)”
     Madelyn: “A car key?”
     George: “It’s a sincere apology from me to you sunshine. And of course to welcome you back home" (he gave her a perk- I rolled my eyes again. This guy was so fake).

He lead us to a beautiful black car-wait! EQC 400? That was a mercedenz benz right there. An EQC 400 isn’t a car you would joke around with. It’s classic and too beautiful. Not just everyone buys such rides, I mean; it’s too expensive and I am sure George spent a lot on it.
Madelyn was already jumping up and down at the sight of her new ride; who wouldn’t get that excited anyways? I loved it that my girlfriend was getting a present from her husband but the fact that he was that man who had or has sex with his sister wouldn’t really change the fact that I so much hated him.

MADELYN

Getting home I was welcomed in a surprising way. George had just bought me a car. A brand new EQC 400 4MATIC. With that I really couldn’t hold down my anger on him, I melted for him on an instant; I loved good things Ey!

After Akante had left, we locked up ourselves in the bedroom and made out like new lovers. This time around, the sensation was so great and it felt so good to finally be back in the arms of my husband and also with the fact that his kinsmen had set a rule that George’s family shouldn’t interfere in our matrimonial home as they always did.

LUCAS

For weeks then Adele had been complaining of fever and some general body pains. I tried persuading her to go for check-up but she insisted on taking pain relievers every day to the extent that I couldn’t persuade her anymore.

That morning, I found something very disturbing in her closet; it was a medical report dated about three weeks back from Banja La Mtsogolo and it had something to do with a D&C. I wasn’t too dull not to know what a D&C was but I needed some proof so I took the report to Mule.

My suspicions were verified, indeed Adele had an abortion. I was shattered. A lot of questions kept flowing through my mind and I couldn’t understand why my wife would have an abortion. Did it mean she didn’t want to mother another child or the baby wasn’t mine again? I hated her than before and I promised to smash her head. It was enough that she cheated on me and brought those three kids home but for her to commit murder whilst staying with me was what I couldn’t take.

     Mule: “you really don’t have to do anything stupid. You may get yourself in the police custody you know.”
     Me: “I don’t bloody care. I have had enough of that slut and everything she does. I am tired of her and her evil acts. I really have to put an end to all this.” I walked out of Mule’s office furiously and Mule followed me trying to calm me down.

MULE

I knew it would get ugly if I leave Lucas all by himself and I wasn’t ready to witness anything tragic so I made sure to follow him where ever he was going. As we walked to the car park an idea stroke my mind; Yes! Akante would be of great help in this situation.
I immediately called her line and told her to meet up at some club in town; I pleaded with her to come along with Madelyn. I knew Madelyn would be the one to calm Lucas down.

So we drove to “The Living Room” and an hour after Akante came through with Madelyn, both looking splendid. I had already explained Akante the whole situation; I know it was wrong to tell anyone about the whole issue but that was the only way to give Madelyn a clue on how she was to calm Lucas down. Lucas didn’t know I had invited Madelyn and Akante over, when he saw them his odd mood changed on an instant, and to spice it up Madelyn sat on Lucas’ laps and they kissed for some seconds. What a good site to see finally.

MADELYN

I got a call from Akante telling me that Lucas was depressed and so much needed my help; at first I was so reluctant to offer him my help but after recalling how he comforted me when I lost my sister I decided to give it a go. I got ready and Akante came to pick me up. George wasn’t home so it wasn’t a big deal for me to leave.

Akante narrated to me about Lucas’ wife’s abortion issue, and honestly I was sad. I made a plan on how to relieve him from the whole stress and I was sure it would work out.

When we got to the club, Lucas looked surprised upon seeing me and Akante, he didn’t expect us to be there. I sat on his laps and kissed him. I must confess it felt way too good. Was I having mixed feelings for both George and Lucas? He held my waist and kissed me back. That was a way to start it all, surely one would call me a slut for this.

The waiter brought a menu, we made our order. I ordered for an Italian Brachetto d’Acqui- sweet, light-bodied red wine and some BBQ Biltong. I so much needed that; I was in for a very naughty action and I didn’t want to do it with a sober mind and end up being shy and messing up the mood.

AKANTE

I could clearly see Madelyn and Lucas getting along too well than I expected. I knew Madelyn to be principled and with how she trusted and loved George, I didn’t thought she would be flexible as much. Mule and I had planned a night together and ooh! Yes I was to give it to him. We had been on it before, a couple of times and to say the truth, he knew how to pamper me very well. He made sure to throw some cash to my account and also shower me with some gifts; just like Madelyn, I too loved good things. My monthly salary was for savings and anything from the boys was for bills and expenditures. That was how I wanted my life to be; there was no way I would get myself attached to a man who was to end up ill-treating me or be cheating me worse at it with his sister. It was getting late and we needed to leave. The plan was to persuade Lucas and Madelyn to spend the night together at my place. Mule and I made sure to make it work and it really did. >I smiled<

LUCAS

Mule convinced me not to go back home in such a state. He sure knew I was going to commit murder to that murderer. I loved Adele and I said it a billion times. We had a humble beginning and she was there until I had made a name. ever since I met her; there was no single day I had sex with anyone else not to talk of flirting around. I was faithful and I remained loyal to her no matter how hard things were. I was facing different temptations from different women but I made sure not to fall for any of them cause I knew I was a married man and I loved my wife.

After the paternity issue, I found myself losing interest in Adele, she was no longer that attractive to me. I stopped getting goose bumps whenever she stripped in front of me. My jeje was becoming soft by the day no matter how much Adele tried to get me in the mood.
And with the abortion issue; I totally lost interest in her and I didn’t know if I was to ever look at her with so much love ever again.

We went for drinks with Mule and the pretty Madelyn came over. She was putting on a tight black dress which was just above the knees and she looked so charming in it.
The kiss we had made me get a boner immediately and with her sitting on my laps it surely got me wanting more of her.
We talked more about medical stuff. Different diseases- fistula, anaemia, AIDS, cancer and more. Of course Mule was the one on the lead with Madelyn ushering in comments. That was when I got to know she was brilliant. She wanted to study medicine before going for Actuarial Science to reasons which she didn’t explain. >story for another day I guess<.
We went on and on talking and drinking and it was already 11pm; the atmosphere was great to the extent that we lost track of time. Mule insisted that we spent a night at Akante’s and Madelyn seemed okay with it. I really wanted to spend a night with the gorgeous lady but we were both married and I didn’t know if she wouldn’t be in trouble with her violent husband if she was to spend a night out but instead she said there was nothing to worry about and we left.

We got at Akante’s and Madelyn led me to one of the rooms at the furthest end of the long corridor; we were holding hands tightly, the only thing I could think of was how we would spend the night together and surely our first night.
I was so hard that my jeje began to send signals on my trousers. When we got into the room, Madelyn shut and locked the door, she then turned to me- unbuttoned my shirt then unzipped my trousers and I returned the favor by removing her dress, she was putting on a black bra and black lacy undies. Wow!! she sure did had a thing for black.
she started stroking my jeje’s surface and I couldn’t contain the pleasure, I grabbed her by the neck and we smooched each other like mad dogs. The heat was too much, she got off my boxers and I unhooked her bra. She was indeed a ‘Stolen Sweetheart’.
 I pushed her on the bed and she widened her legs. I must confess, seeing her all spread up really turned me on more and I couldn’t wait to taste her honey pot right in front of me.
I tried to kiss her but she said “No”, I asked her what was wrong and she asked if I really wanted to do all that.
I didn’t want to give a thought about it. I wanted it and I wanted her badly. Yes! I wanted to make love to her, to make her scream, to blow her mind. I hadn’t had sex in a very long time- and with Madelyn being the woman I crushed on the very first day I met her; I wouldn’t just let that night pass without letting myself inside her.

MADELYN

The whole thing was really driving me nuts. Finally I was stripe naked with Mr goodie creamy pie. I had been fantasizing all along until then that we were in the same room both hungry for each other. I didn’t want that moment to pass without feeling his big jeje inside me. The size wasn’t that big compared to George’s but the length was breath-taking. He had it long and I was nervous if it wasn’t going to reach out at wrong spots inside of me. His upper was muscular; I was sure he worked out regularly unlike George but Hey! That night was about me and my ‘Stolen Sweetheart’ so I wasn’t going to let George’s name or features spoil the sensation I was to get….


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I LIVE

  The phase I was in weeks ago made me question my existence on earth “perhaps, has my time elapsed?” I have escaped a number of accidents for two weeks in a roll. I was on bed rest. Got back on feet and faced yet another accident day after day “I thought my life has come to an end.” “I could barely let food pass my throat; the fear-anxiety and the stress all over it of what becomes of me the next day was too much for my mind” “is death beckoning me?” I asked myself a couple of random questions just to be sure I was on a right spot - safe and sane “I must repent.” “Change my ways, stay sane even in the midst of the rumbling thunder that was ready to take over in my brain.” So I rose up, charged myself up “enough is enough.” My mother had already said a prayer of favor  over me. She blessed me right from the day I was conceived. “You shall not die before your time, you shall live to fulfill  your purpose on earth; No man anywhere will deny you of your dues, the harvest of your planting

AWAKENING: STORIES UNTOLD, STORIES UNHEARD AND STORIES UNREAD

  Chapter one Correct me if I am wrong, but I remember all the words you like to say behind closed doors. She whispered in my ear “I take you as you are and you will be. I won’t try to change you but I will ride out change with you. I see you and I will never ask you to be less or more.” With words so charming and full of meaning, that’s how she destroyed me. I have been awed and terrified by the experience of being in love to the extent that when it’s love, I’d rather close the book and put it back on the shelf. I do not know how to hate no matter how much I have been wronged. I met Tuseke when I had gone for my usual check-up at the hospital. She was there to visit her grandmother who was gravely ill and on admission. She had asked for directions to get to the elderly female ward, that was just the same way to Doctor Mayepi’s office. My all time go to health practitioner. We walked hand in hand and talked about a few things on science and medicine. She hated being a

LETTER TO KAMBANI

  Dearest Kambani, I write this note to you for there is an ache in my ribs. Your sugar-coated deceit made its way through and I felt like all the air left my lungs after I heard and read out all your lies. You said; “I will answer you before you even call to me.” Little did I know you were trying to memorize Jeremiah 33:3 on me. You said; “I will be your peace.” But; Don’t be my peace. I already have that. First, be at peace with yourself and everything around you. I know this note will make you remember the warmth of my touch, how it made your heart race, the joy you claimed I brought to you. I had mixed portions of happiness and loyalty between the things I love and you with a pinch of sugar to align the moments. That’s how much I cared. I am blooming in your absence after being trapped in the cage of your lies and deceit, after you sliced me a dose of pain and moments of tears. Leaving you came hand in hand with finding myself – Broken but Functional.

YOUR FOREVER LOVER

I normally don't let people in my space, But when it came to you, it was all different. "How is it that you fit so perfectly in my mind?" I want to love you like there's no tomorrow, And when tomorrow comes,  I will love you all over again - Forever. There's no place that I won't go to find you on this earth, I will walk miles to find you. Just like wine and roses, You truly complete me; Never did I understand what true love is until I had you in my space. I will be your lover in sin and virtue from across lifetime.

WHISPERS AND PROMISES

  In this story of mine you have always been the best chapter! I’d rather take all the storms than have all the sunshine days without you around!   Though emptiness consumes me I surely will wait on time to lead me to you, for you hold the pieces that makes me whole! I met an angel; I saw it in your eyes with whispers and lost in your gaze making myself a promise to never let go of you!