Skip to main content

STOLEN SWEETHEART ❤️ FOUR

 


*How do you get love to stay
and it doesn't look forceful?
They say "True love is sure;
It is solid and It is pure,
It is gentle, It is smooth
It breathes slowly and It is undeviating"
And then I ask, where do you get such love
and how do you make it stay?*


LUCAS
I had a meeting with Tholu at the Anti-corruption offices; I needed to fix a few things for my businesses and Tholu being a good friend I knew he would be of great help. 
I bumped into this beautiful-charming lady, a bit dark and curvy. man got to appreciate nature. Adele was a very pretty women, light skinned or should I call it brown? She had a good body figure and a pretty smile too. I wasn’t into making comparisons but the other lady I met was really worth to fall for. Maybe my mind was playing with me for all the family stress I had gone through.
I met Tholu; he gave me hints on everything I needed to know and then told me to get back to him on Monday; he was going to assign an auditor for me who was going to finalize all the tasks just as per required. How I wish that lady was an auditor and would be the one assigned to me. Well, I couldn’t wait until Monday to maybe meet her again by coincidence or whatever.
I got home, Atunya and the brothers were busy playing on the living room. Atunya and Chigo were on video games, Tonse was on puzzle. For the very first time in a while, I felt fulfilled inside me upon seeing them. I had realized that I didn’t need to pour hatred on them for being born from another man, they were not a mistake. Their mother was a mistake and that’s what she will always be.
They run up to me and gave me those daddy-kids hugs, asking what I got for them. Well, unfortunately, I didn’t get anything since I was so busy all the way looking forward to Monday.
I changed into comfortable trucks then walked back to the lounge and played with the boys. Adele wasn’t home.
  Me: “Where did she say she was going?”
  Nafe: “She really didn’t tell me sir.”
  Me: “has it been long she went out?”
  Nafe: “She has been gone since morning.”
  Me: “Okay, just fix something for the kids.”
  Nafe: “Alright sir.”
It really made me curious of where Adele had gone to; she didn’t inform me of going anywhere and her phone was switched off. I was pissed off but I had to contain my anger because of the kids. Since I got to know I wasn’t the biological father, every move she made got me suspicious- I was losing my trust on her bit by bit.
She came back around 10PM. Someone must have dropped her outside the gate.
  Me: “Is this the time a married woman should be coming home?”
  Adele: “I….I…I lost truck of time. I was with the girls for a mini kitchen party at Amanda’s”
  Me: “Did I ask you all that? Even if you were at your boyfriend’s. I don’t mind. Just make sure you stop whoring around whilst in my house.”
I didn’t give her a chance to respond. I walked out of the bedroom and went to sleep with the boys in their room. Fortunate enough they were fast asleep and they didn’t notice me coming in.
I woke up very early and went out to the gym. I needed some kind of muscle stretching. I met up with Tholu and Mule.
                                      

GEORGE
I was so impressed with how Madalyn sexed me up. We hadn’t had sex in a while and for her to come up on it that way it really got me excited. Madalyn felt different from the others. She knew my right spots and predicted what I mostly needed and how I wanted to be touched. If she was to leave me; I would be a sad man. I always made sure to spoil her so well and do the apologies because I wasn’t ready to undergo a heartache of her being with another man and warming his bed the way she did to me or more than that.
  Madalyn: “I am going to the gym. Are you coming along?”
  Me: “No babes, I have to meet up with the boys for tennis (I kissed her on the forehead)”
  Madalyn: “(she winked at me and smiled) I hope you gonna win? I never married a looser right? (her lips were on mine)”
You see what I was saying? This woman had a way of inspiring me.
I watched her bums bouncing in the gym outfit as she walked out of the house, my didi was gradually waking up for that sight.


MADALYN
I was at peace then with the fact that George’s people were not around. I had my home to myself. Going to the gym wasn’t really part of the plan; I just wanted to go out and spend the money George had sent to my account. But I was going to go to the gym any ways; Akante wanted us to meet up there before going anywhere else.
  Akante: “See who we have here; the upcoming Lady Millionaire. (we chuckled). Eeeeh, my friend you really look so tempting. If you were ice cream, I would lick you up right away.”
Akante just had her own way of putting up things. She was my colleague and also a good friend; we were so into each other and we confided and comforted one another in all sorts of occasions. George really didn’t like me being friends with her, he always said she was a bad news- bad fish. Akante was married and her marriage only lasted about a year or so then she separated with her lawyer husband. According to her; they were not compatible, the husband was a wife beater, a widower before and a three time divorcee. His first wife died in a car accident which was believed to have been plotted by the husband just to shut her up on some dirty secrets of his. The second wife; who was the first to divorce him, disappeared days after signing the divorce forms, the third wife was put up in a mental hospital after making several complaints against him and then the fourth wife, divorced him after staying up for 3years in the marriage to reasons not well known. Akante thought she could handle him well but it was all hell for her throughout. Whenever I complained about George and his family; she insisted on me getting a divorce. She believed in having total freedom than anything else. But look at me, I couldn’t come up with the final decision of divorcing George then going back to singlehood. Well Akante told me I needed not to worry about who was going to feed my jeje, there were a billion men out there dying to have my jeje and the moment I would get it all done with George or even with him around, I would get a man or two just at the snap of my fingers. She was so crazy.
Not only that, but she also taught me much about investments. I had estates in two towns that had modern-well furnished houses. I also had commercial buildings at the centre of the city.  The investments were new and they were still at the developing stage, Akante poured hope in me that soon enough, profits would build up and I will be floating in money. I loved this friend of mine.
Just when we sat there talking; Tholu approached us. You know? Tholu was one of those light skinned guys that goes about smiling on everything that passes by; he was seriously smiling at some slender girls who were blushing their hair side by side like they really didn’t know what to do. I don’t even know why they came to the gym any ways, cause I saw them moving up and down like they were supervising something.
   Tholu: “Hey ladies! How’s your Saturday going on?”
   Akante: “All good and yours Mister? I am actually responding for the both of us; my friend here is tired and hungry.”
Akante was at what she knew best. That was just a way of telling Tholu he had to buy us some food.
   Tholu: “Ouch!! Why would pretty girls like you stay up hungry? Come on, lets go and grab something.”
    Akante: “Well, not when we are like this. Give us a sec, we go and dress into something comfortable.”
Yoh!! Whatever Akante is made of, it must really be a genuine object or rather a billion dollar stone. No wonder she asked me to pack some spare clothes. She really had a deal on her own.
The gym was that kind which had restrooms where you would have your shower and whatever else. The rooms were very smart and tidy, so we went in, had a quick shower and dressed up then went to meet Tholu.
Guess what?
Just when we got to where Tholu was, Mr goody creamy stranger was right there with him. And my inners got so excited at seeing him there. He was in his black shorts and a black Puma golf-shirt with white sneakers. Oooh! They were Puma’s too. This man came in rather too late or was it at the right moment? No! I was a married woman. A lonely married woman as how Akante put it.
  Akante: “Pie, are you okay? You freezing out.”
Akante must have noticed how much my movement changed. Who wouldn’t? I just saw my man crush there, the one who made me let an orgasm just by imagining his presence. Gosh!!! What if it got to be real?
So they were busy talking about all sorts of things; football. I heard them talking about Juventus - Man city and what what what. I am not a football fan but George and his wrinkled up mother are.
  Tholu: “That took almost forever girls” (We chuckled)
   Akante: “Yeah! Yeah! A lady must spend her entire life in the bathroom. If she doesn’t, then shes not suitable.”
That was the real her. If you go out with Akante and she doesn’t talk? Then know she’s really pissed off. The real Akante I had always known was so loud and nosy.
  Tholu: “Aaaaah! I am tired of hearing your voice, let Lyn do the talking. (He said whilst getting hold of my hand)”
I saw how Mr goody was looking at me; was he also crushing? Well then, I guess we were sorted and wouldn’t spend too much time figuring things out.
  Tholu: “Guys, meet Madalyn and Akante; both my colleagues but right now, they are my great buddies since we are no longer in the office. Girls, meet Lucas and Mule; the best men in this whole planet earth.”
We exchanged greetings and shook hands. So, my jeje decided to do her reactions as my hand was in Mr goody’s, ooh well, Mr Lucas’. I really didn’t say much; I knew how my voice would have cracks in such situations. Ever had that sort of experience where your tone cracks up when your jeje is talking in liquids? Well, I don’t know the connection between the two but that’s how I was having it. 
Lucas reminded me of the previous day, and we all ended up laughing. Thank God Akante didn’t drag it out. I know she had million questions running through her mind.
Tholu insisted that we use his car, a Kia Sorento SUV LX, so Mule sat at the back seat whilst Akante and I sat on the middle, Lucas was on the front passenger’s seat and Tholu was driving.
We drove out of town and had lunch there. It was all great. We talked about a lot and played games. I even forgot that I had George. For once I felt like I was that university girl who was just wondering around with her friends. Akante opted that we should go for drinks, Tholu and Mule agreed and we drove to some club and bought some beer. 
I didn’t feel like drinking so I declined the offer, to my surprise Mr Lucas also said No and offered to be on the watch and drive while Tholu was having his fun.


LUCAS
I wouldn’t lie that I wasn’t excited when I saw Madalyn; knowing her name was even the best of it all. There was a certain kind of joy inside me just when she got close and when we spoke.
At the food spot, I ate whilst staring at her; I know she noticed my stares and she didn’t look uncomfortable with it; her smiles were so genuine and I must confess I was failing for her. I bet there weren’t infatuations.
I didn’t want to drink along with Tholu and the rest cause I just didn’t want to spoil things. Alcohol had its own way of getting you embarrassed and I wasn’t ready for it all.
Her friend Akante and Mule sat at the back seat whilst Tholu spread up on the middle, Madalyn was left with no other option than to seat at the front with me.
It just felt like we were in a new relationship where we all were too shy to keep the conversation going. There was music boozing in and when a song that everyone knew played, we would sing along and I would hoot the horn. We had BNXN's music collection mixtape on the playlist It was really crazy and funny. It went all silent except the music playing; when I looked via the rear-view mirror- Tholu had dozed up whilst Akante and Mule were kissing. I signalled Madalyn to take a look. She stared at the back seat-looked at me then we laughed out so loud that we made them pause.
  Mule: “Eeeeish man! kodi osamangoyendetsa bwanji? Mukutseka chani?”
  Akante: “You might as well do your on shorty there! (she rolled her eyes)”
Madalyn and I laughed again.
  Me: “Boyfriend? Engaged? Married?”
  Madalyn: “(Silent) Married…. And you?”
  Me: “(I got that disappointed feeling but Hey! What did I expect) Married too.”
  Madalyn: “With kids?”
I didn’t know if I had to talk about the kids but anyway, they were still mine legally unless otherwise.
  Me: “Yes, three boys.”
  Madalyn: “wow!! That’s lovely. Guess they are good looking as you are.”
That must have been a silent compliment and it really melted my heart. Though there was anguish inside of me.
  Me: “Maybe. (I smiled and she smiled back). And you? any kids?”
  Madalyn: “Nope. Not yet.”
  Me: “Newly weds or…..?”
  Madalyn: “Just taking our time I guess. Been with him for about a year and some months.”
  Me: “Yah! Kids need to come when you are ready.”
  Madalyn: “Sort of….”
Madalyn preferred that I drive back to the gym so she could get her car. We exchanged numbers and I promised to be more careful when I needed to talk with her.


MADALYN
I spent almost the whole day out on that road trip; I was refreshed honestly. Being away from home apart from going to work was really a therapy on its own.
I drove Akante to her place first; the girl was so wasted and I couldn’t let her drive. Her car was parked at the gym and we told the security guys Akante was going to come for it next day.
I got home after 7PM; lucky enough George wasn’t home yet. I went to freshen up then I started preparing dinner.
At 8:30, George drove in, I rushed to welcome him but my steps were taken aback after hearing some female voice giggling to whatever he must have said. He came in and he was with his immediate younger sister Kaira. 
Did he had to come with her? It hadn’t been long since his mother left the house and now the sister? And I wasn’t informed about it? was I really a wife of the house?
Kaira was throwing daggers at me but I kept it low and smiled at her. I bet she didn’t know her brother had just credited my account with a whooping sum of eight million just a day before.
We had dinner with Kaira and George doing the whole talking. She was that ‘I know it all’ type. Good at shopping and going for vacations on her brother’s bill. Spoilt brat. She was just as useless as their mother. May the Lord forgive me but I really never liked George’s family especially for the fact of those constant visits.
I retired for bed but George said he would join me later, he wanted to have a chat with his lovely sister who had just landed from Singapore for shopping. Okay! Kaira was light skinned. Very light skinned and she looked like a coloured, you call them yellow bones? especially when she had a blonde  hair extension. George was light but not as much as her. Most of her friends were those with light skin; perhaps she never liked me cause I was dark? Whatever!!!
I woke up around 4AM and George was just coming to bed then.

  Me: “Were you guys still up and chilling?”
  George: “Yah! (he responded briefly and got into covers, faced the other way)”

I knew Kaira’s presence meant a worst treatment to me from George, I was going to get cold shoulders and shouts from that man. it was like he was possessed whenever his family was around. Maybe he really was.


NEXT MORNING

I was in the kitchen and Kaira came in, got a bottle of milk from the fridge and drunk from the bottle. Who does that? I mean; it was the three of us in the house and for her to drink from the bottle wasn’t a thing to go with.
  Me: “I think it would have been best if you had used a glass instead.”
  Kaira: “Ooooh really? And who are you to tell me the Do’s and Dont’s?”
  Me: “The owner of this house, this is my house. if you want to be here, better listen to what I say and not the other way round.”
She laughed out so loud whilst clapping her hands, George came in from God knows where and why.

  George: “Whats going on here?”
  Kaira: “Well, Madalyn here. No, your wife here says I should do what she says or I leave her house, just because I drank some milk.”
  Me: “You drank from the bottle.”
  George: “And what is wrong with that? She can drink the milk from wherever she wants to. Afterall, I am the one who buys food stuff in this house and not you.”

Wow!! My husband talking me off in front of his sister? That wasn’t new but I wonder why he never took sides with me. What was so special with his family that he always chose them over everything even his wife that I was? I was tired of the whole situation and I just didn’t want to keep on being mocked with these people.
I got to Kaira and pushed her out of the kitchen. I shouldn’t have done that. George dragged me and pushed me aside, I fall down-immediately he was pouncing on me really hard, I tried to get him away but he had more strength than I did. Kaira just stood there laughing and giving her brother morale to keep on kicking me.
When he was done and satisfied he left me there with blood oozing from my mouth and nose. I could feel my swollen face. I had a bad head ache too. I just lay on the floor crying.
Minutes later, I heard a car driving out-he must have drove off with his sweet sister.
I managed getting up and walked to our bedroom. Packed a few things and I left the house to Akante’s place. “Was I done with my marriage?”


GEORGE
In as much as I hated not taking sides with my wife, I still had no option than to take sides with my family. I had a lot of things to protect and a reputation to keep.
I know it was wrong to beat Madalyn like that and it really pained me how I pounced on her without mercy. Kaira’s presence in the house was what I couldn’t avoid. I couldn’t stop her or any of my family from visiting. They were free to do so whenever they wanted to.
We drove out, leaving Madalyn lying on the floor helpless; I just hoped she would get help and some treatment fast. We decided to have brunch in town then from there go back home to freshen up and maybe go for sight-seeing out of town...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I LIVE

  The phase I was in weeks ago made me question my existence on earth “perhaps, has my time elapsed?” I have escaped a number of accidents for two weeks in a roll. I was on bed rest. Got back on feet and faced yet another accident day after day “I thought my life has come to an end.” “I could barely let food pass my throat; the fear-anxiety and the stress all over it of what becomes of me the next day was too much for my mind” “is death beckoning me?” I asked myself a couple of random questions just to be sure I was on a right spot - safe and sane “I must repent.” “Change my ways, stay sane even in the midst of the rumbling thunder that was ready to take over in my brain.” So I rose up, charged myself up “enough is enough.” My mother had already said a prayer of favor  over me. She blessed me right from the day I was conceived. “You shall not die before your time, you shall live to fulfill  your purpose on earth; No man anywhere will deny you of your dues, the harvest of your planting

AWAKENING: STORIES UNTOLD, STORIES UNHEARD AND STORIES UNREAD

  Chapter one Correct me if I am wrong, but I remember all the words you like to say behind closed doors. She whispered in my ear “I take you as you are and you will be. I won’t try to change you but I will ride out change with you. I see you and I will never ask you to be less or more.” With words so charming and full of meaning, that’s how she destroyed me. I have been awed and terrified by the experience of being in love to the extent that when it’s love, I’d rather close the book and put it back on the shelf. I do not know how to hate no matter how much I have been wronged. I met Tuseke when I had gone for my usual check-up at the hospital. She was there to visit her grandmother who was gravely ill and on admission. She had asked for directions to get to the elderly female ward, that was just the same way to Doctor Mayepi’s office. My all time go to health practitioner. We walked hand in hand and talked about a few things on science and medicine. She hated being a

LETTER TO KAMBANI

  Dearest Kambani, I write this note to you for there is an ache in my ribs. Your sugar-coated deceit made its way through and I felt like all the air left my lungs after I heard and read out all your lies. You said; “I will answer you before you even call to me.” Little did I know you were trying to memorize Jeremiah 33:3 on me. You said; “I will be your peace.” But; Don’t be my peace. I already have that. First, be at peace with yourself and everything around you. I know this note will make you remember the warmth of my touch, how it made your heart race, the joy you claimed I brought to you. I had mixed portions of happiness and loyalty between the things I love and you with a pinch of sugar to align the moments. That’s how much I cared. I am blooming in your absence after being trapped in the cage of your lies and deceit, after you sliced me a dose of pain and moments of tears. Leaving you came hand in hand with finding myself – Broken but Functional.

YOUR FOREVER LOVER

I normally don't let people in my space, But when it came to you, it was all different. "How is it that you fit so perfectly in my mind?" I want to love you like there's no tomorrow, And when tomorrow comes,  I will love you all over again - Forever. There's no place that I won't go to find you on this earth, I will walk miles to find you. Just like wine and roses, You truly complete me; Never did I understand what true love is until I had you in my space. I will be your lover in sin and virtue from across lifetime.

WHISPERS AND PROMISES

  In this story of mine you have always been the best chapter! I’d rather take all the storms than have all the sunshine days without you around!   Though emptiness consumes me I surely will wait on time to lead me to you, for you hold the pieces that makes me whole! I met an angel; I saw it in your eyes with whispers and lost in your gaze making myself a promise to never let go of you!